Meet Brian D. Hall, DDS
It has long been said that “music soothes the soul.” Well, I have taken that idea to a whole new level, creating an atmosphere that will allow patients to be treated in a dental environment that is fun. Patients often lose themselves in the music and forget that they are even at the dentist — sometimes falling asleep in the chair during treatment. Root canal treatment has always been associated with something negative; I am out to change that misconception.
With over 20 years of experience, I have learned how to make people feel at ease while at the same time providing them with excellent dental care. In 1997, I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Maryland Dental School. As a dental student, I was a member of GORGAS and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Societies. After graduating, I completed an additional two-year residency program at the University of Maryland Dental School, specializing in Endodontics.
Today, I currently reside in New Market, Maryland, with my wife and three daughters. In my spare time, I enjoy camping, kayaking, doing agility training with my border collie, Remy, and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Maryland Dental School, certificate of Endodontics 1999
- University of Maryland Dental School, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) 1997
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Bachelor of Science in Biology 1993
- Member of American Association of Endodontists
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Maryland State Dental Association
- Member of Frederick County Dental Society